1959 Cadillac Recliner Car Couch
Custom car furniture hand made from a 1959 Cadillac and repurposed into a Reclining Car Couch for the ultimate man cave furniture, garage, or home interior design. Built for comfort, not just a conversation piece like other car furniture makers.
With two reclining black leather lounger seats and matching ottomans that are available in diamond tuck pattern or with adjustable heat and massage in seats and ottomans to massage your back, lumbar area, thighs and legs with 9 massage modes and 5 intensity levels.
- Professionally restored real steel body parts from a 1959 Cadillac to show car quality.
- Re-chromed or new chrome parts and polished or new stainless trim pieces.
- Rear upper painted finish panel folds down to recline seats and give access to storage shelf area behind seats.
- Remote controlled working LED taillights with on/off and dimmer.
- Underside remote-controlled LED mood lighting can be changed to different colors, color patterns or strobe and with dimmer.
- Built in 110v power outlets and USB ports for all your electronic needs and phone chargers.
- Removable stainless-steel legs that have built in levelers or put on removable locking chrome swivel casters for easy movement and placement.
- All steel frame is constructed with a modular design. It can be moved easily by tipping the couch on its back after installing removable caster wheels and is only 31" wide after removing seats, so it can fit through most doorways. Also, it is easily disassembled by removing seats, quarter panels and bumper to fit through any doorway, stairway or room.
- Couch can be ordered in any factory color.
Custom built to order in 4 to 10 weeks depending on parts availability.
Contact us for more details.
Urethane Basecoat/Clearcoat Paint
- Center drink holders can be added.
- We can upholster seats and ottomans in your choice or color and fabric, contact us for pricing and details.
- We can custom paint or two-tone and can be built to match your car, contact us for pricing and details.
- Size: 74" wide, 41" high (w/4” wheels) and 30" deep
- Weight: 350 lbs.
Shipping & Handling
Available for Pickup at our shop.
Worldwide shipping available, contact us for more info.
- Crating charge is $250
- Crated weight: 650 lbs.
- Crate size is 85” long x 40” wide x 52” high